Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) or straight – you can be confident and proud of who you are
Some young people can feel confused about their sexuality and this is normal.
- Equally many young people are happy with who they are and do not have an issue with exactly what sexuality they feel they belong to.
- It’s okay to feel like this and it is okay to change your mind about your sexuality
- Sexuality isn't just about sex, it's about your feelings, emotions and attractions
- Having sexual thoughts and feelings is a normal, healthy part of human life
- Everyone is different and there is no right or wrong age to question your sexuality
- Many LGBT young people will find it tough at some point and it is important to get the right kind of support when it is needed.
For more information and support visit LGBT Youth Scotland